- Implement, maintain and monitor all necessary hardware and networks to provide services to the company.
- Oversee all operational services for corporate system.
- Responsible for the availability of IT systems and procedures to optimize the availability of services.
- Plan, organize and manage IT staff, overall operations to ensure the stable and secure operation of the IT.
- Must be able to implement preventive and corrective solutions using the right tools.
Male/ Female, Age 30 – 35 years old.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or any related field.
At least 5 years of experience in overall of information systems (ERP systems, Coding, Database, Network & Security). (Automotive and Japanese Manufacturing will be preferable)
At least 3 years of experience in management level.
ERP system is highly needed. SAP or oracle or SQL database will be considered.
Good interpersonal and human relation skill with result and achievement oriented.
Good command in English (Japanese will be preferable)